Here you can find the best online casinos for players all over the work, offering top real money casino games like slots, blackjack and roulette, and with the best casino bonuses and pay out rates. We’ve tested all these casinos to ensure they provide you with the most secure and enjoyable gaming experience. Francia Cortaarte is our current top site for International online casino players, and all our recommended online gambling sites offer:
- Easy, fast deposits and withdrawals
- 24/7 International-friendly customer service
- High-end security in a safe casino environment
FranciaCortaArte is the place to be for your healthy dose of online casino games! With over 2,000 casino games in our repertoire, we’ve got something to accommodate all sorts of tastes.
Whilst the choice can be overwhelming, we’ve made sorting through titles quick and easy with our handy dandy search function. Simply type in the name of your favorite game or provider to generate an assorted list of casino games.
Alternatively, you may explore our game categories to discover games that are yet unknown to you. Find your new favorite game while scrolling through our slots category or try your luck in our jackpot category, where prizes drop on the daily!
Online Casinos Are A Great Night In
Online casinos, also known as virtual casino or internet casino are an online version of traditional casinos. Casinos you go to, to play black jack or cleanly slot machines. Online casinos permit gamblers/players to play and gamble on casino games through the Internet.
These types of online gambling casinos generally offer unusual and payback proportions that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos declare higher payback percentages for slot machine games, and some publish expense percentage audits on their websites. Assuming that the casino royal is using an appropriately programmed random number generator, table games like blackjack have an established house frame. The payment percentage for these games is established by the rules of the game. Reliability and trust issues are usual and often questioned in casino net. Many online casinos rent or acquire their software from well-known companies like Wager Works, Microgaming, Real time Gaming, Play tech and Cryptology in an attempt to "piggyback" their reputation on the software manufacturer's integrity. These software companies either utilize or assert to use random number generators for online casino gambling to ensure that the numbers, cards or dice emerge randomly.
In free casino games, whatever you like betting, you will be able to make your choice between different sites and online casinos without downloading on your computer any software. The games are represented in your browser plug-ins such as Macro media Flash, Macro media Shock wave, or Java which will permit your computer to display the sounds, images and games in virtual casino.
The online gambling player will find on online casino a great range of games such as Baccarat, Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Slot Machines or Video Poker. If you are a devoted Bingo online player, many sites such as will give you the thrill you are looking for some of them offering to succeed free vacations or tours by casino net, if you make a deposit before a certain date.
Online casinos also propose to new members/players signup bonuses when they create their first deposits in casino royal. It usually equals a percentage of the player's deposit with a dollar maximum, and most of all online casinos require a minimum dollar amount.
With online casino, you can have fun all the games you want, from Baccarat to Poker.
Baccarat game is played with cards; it is an online casino gambling game that was first introduced into France casino royal from Italy during the sovereignty of Charles VIII of France. There are three alternatives of the game: baccarat chem in de fer (railway), baccarat banque (or a deux tableaux), and punto banco (or North American baccarat). Baccarat is a simple game with only three results, player, banker and tie. These are just options on which the gambler can bet.
Blackjack is the most well-liked casino card game in the casino net world. It is as famous as twenty-one (vingt-et-un) or Pontoon, originated from French casinos in the 1700s. The recognition of blackjack is mainly known to the card counting (keeping track of which cards have been played since the last shuffle). Blackjack hands are achieved by their point total. The hand with the highest total wins as long as it doesn't go beyond 21 (vingt-et-un).
Roulette is a casino and gambling game and comes from a French name sense "small wheel" which is accurately what Roulette is. It was invented in the 17th century by a gentleman name Blaise Pascal. To make it more pleasing to gamblers, two other Frenchmen François and Louis Blanc added the "0" to the roulette in classify to boost the odds. Later on in the 1800s, roulette was brought into the United States where a second "0" was added "00" to increase the odds even more. A player can gamble on numbers, combination, ranges, odds/evens, and colors in virtual casino. The croupier turns the wheel which has 37 or 38 singly numbered sections in which the little ball must land for free casino games. The main sections are from 1 to 36 and every other sections is red and black, with number one being red. There is also a green compartment numbered 0. In most roulette wheels in the United States but not in Europe, there is a second 0 compartment marked 00, also colored green. If a player bets on a single number and wins, the costs is 35 to 1. The gamble itself is revisited, so in total it is multiplied by 36. You can play the roulette on online casino Royal and will have the accurate same results as if you were in a real Vegas casino.
Slot machines are most likely the most popular form of online casino net and you will find so many of them on each online casino site you're going to. Online casino slot machines are coin controlled with three or more reels, which spins when the person triggers the handle on the side of the machine. Inside the slot machine is a currency detector that validates the money inserted by the player. The machine will only pay off when the symbols will match, for example 3 hats or 3 dollar signs. Sometimes, the player can win with only two parallel symbols. It is the same with online virtual casino slot machine the player will pay with a credit card a definite amount of money and click on the icon to play. Due to modern computer technology, there are now many variations of the slot machine concept and it represents about 70% of the average casino's income.
Online Casinos Vs Land Casinos
You've probably seen that most online casinos advertisements usually offer some sort of bonus or FREE money to get you to start playing there. Like most things in the world, nothing really comes free, so before you start claiming this free money and then getting upset that you've been scammed, I suggest you keep reading and see how this all works.
First of all, you may ask; why do online casinos even offer this "free" money?
It's part of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In a nutshell, online casinos are generally "skins" of a specific software provider, so actually behind the different owner, graphics, licensing etc under the bonnet there's not much difference between let's say all Playtech powered casinos, or all Microgaming powered ones.
So, if they are mostly the same below the hood, there needs to be some sort of difference which will convince you to play at "X" online casino and not "Y". Besides the graphics, licensing, support and reputation, another way to pitch to potential players is by giving them something, in this case, a bonus.
Having put that out of the way, the next question you might ask yourself is: OK, so Casino X is offering $5,000 free, maybe I'll sign up, take my $5,000, play them out and go on to Casino Y.
The answer here is pretty simple as well. In order to claim bonuses at at an online casino, you will usually need to make a deposit, unless it's specifically stated that you don't, but we'll get to that later.
Before we sink into the beef of the different types of bonuses offered at online casinos, here are a few extra terms and points you should be aware of, so you can clarify them with a support representative before claiming a bonus, just so you know where you stand and what you're claiming.
1. Wagering requirements: Most bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements, meaning that you need to play a certain amount before you can withdraw winning from your account. On average wagering requirements are usually between 15 to 40 times, however pay attention to what you are required to wager. In some cases it will be just the bonus times X and in others you will need to wager the bonus + your deposit amount X times. The latter by the way is more common.
Another tidbit you should pay attention to with regards to wagering requirements is, that at most online casinos, if you request a withdrawal before you have completed the wagering requirements, all your winnings to date will be void. Not really fair, but this is reality.
2. Games played: Make sure you read the T&Cs in this case. Because slots games are generally the most profitable games for online casinos, many bonuses tend to be valid only for slots games. Usually scratch cards and keno will comply with this rule.
In other cases, you will be allowed to play your bonus on all games; however not all games will count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. For example play on slots will count 100% but roulette will only count 30%, meaning that you will actually need to wager over three times more in order to clear the wagering requirements and withdraw your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirement: In most cases, in order to claim a bonus you will be required to make a minimum deposit, which again can vary. It's generally a small amount which you will probably deposit anyway. It's usually not over $50.
Now that we're all on the same page and speaking the same language, it's time we went through the main types of bonuses available at most online casinos.
1. A Match bonus is the most common type of bonus. For every $ you deposit, you will be credited X% of what you deposited by the casino. So, if, for example, casino Z is offering a 100% match bonus, deposit $100 and the casino will give you an extra $100 in bonus money. This means that actually start playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses are almost always limited to a certain maximum bonus amount you can claim. A match bonus can be a standalone bonus as part of a promotion (more common at US friendly online casinos) and/or as part of the welcome bonus
2. A welcome bonus is generally offered by most, if not all, online casinos to new players who sign up and make their first deposit at the casino. The welcome bonus is the sum of all the possible match bonuses you can accumulate as a new player at the casino over a specific period of time, or within your first X deposits, or a mix of the two; so if a casino advertises a $3000 welcome bonus, it's actually the maximum you can get with the 1st deposit bonus, second deposit bonus, monthly bonus etc, where if you deposit the maximum amount of each match bonus, you can reach the advertised welcome bonus. If you deposit less than needed for the maximum bonus in each stage, you won't reach the amount advertised in the welcome bonus. So, in fact, the welcome bonus advertised is the MAXIMIUM amount you can claim in bonus money during your first period of playing at the casino.
3. A No deposit bonus is pretty self-explanatory. It's a bonus you receive from an online casino which will enable you to play real money games without having to make a deposit. This is a great tool for online casinos to acquire new players as it lets them try out the casino without having to make a deposit. In some countries it helps solve the "trust" issue casino players have with online casinos. Many players who feel comfortable depositing and playing at one online casino will be wary when trying out another one they've never played at. Other players don't want to make a deposit without trying out the software and games so a no deposit bonus can definitely help here. Some online casinos give no deposit bonuses as part of their standard offering and others steer well away from such bonuses as they claim that they tend to attract the wrong type of players, i.e. players who have no intention of playing for real money in the first place and that it just puts a strain on the support team with no actual outcome. I think that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle and that people claim no deposit bonuses for different reasons.
No deposit bonuses are generally for a pretty small amount, usually $10-$15 and they are either offered to potential clients directly by the casino or by websites affiliated with them. No deposit bonuses also have wagering requirements you need to complete before you are able to withdraw your winnings if you've been lucky.
4. Sticky/Play only bonuses are bonuses which you cannot withdraw from your account. If you get lucky and win and request a withdrawal, the bonus amount you received will be deducted off your winnings. Let's say you claimed a $50 sticky bonus and got lucky bringing your account balance to $500. Now you would like to withdraw your winnings and go celebrate with friends. The online casino will only allow you to withdraw $550 from your players account and $50, which is the sticky bonus amount, will be void. Play only bonuses are usually larger than match bonuses and the wagering requirements lower.
5. Payment method bonus: This is something that was initially common at Playtech powered casinos and has spread to many others as well over the years. Besides depositing at an online casino with your credit or debit card, there are many electronic options most of which offer instant fund transfers without the associated hassle and high fees. Many of these alternative payment methods, as they are widely called, offer their services to people without a credit check and you can transfer money from your bank account discreetly. Some are even pre-paid cards you can buy at a kiosk. Just for using these alternative payment methods you can receive an extra 10-15% bonus on every deposit you make in addition to any other bonus you claim. Be sure to check the cashier section before you sign up to an online casino you've never played at as this can definitely be to your advantage.
6. Most online casinos have a Loyalty/VIP Club scheme where you can redeem bonuses in return for points you accumulated while playing. The more you play, the more points you earn and the better the point-bonus conversion rate becomes.
It is always important to check the specific T&Cs at the online casino you're playing or plan to play at because often you will not be allowed to withdraw the bonus amount or the bonus amount can be docked off your winnings.
OK, so I'm pretty sure you're now thinking how to take advantage of all this good, so here's the flip side of the card. Online casinos are extremely sensitive to bonus abuse, also known as bonus whoring, by players. Just like you can get expelled from a land based casino for counting cards for example, you can also get your players account locked at an online casino at the first suspicion they have of bonus abuse. You need to remember that at the end of the day gambling is entertainment and is supposed to be fun and exciting. It's not a day job and you can't really earn money at the casino. Bonuses add to the fun and excitements and at the end of the day, are only a marketing tool. Claim them, have fun with them, increase your excitement but don't expect log out richer.
Start Winning in a Top Online Casino
So there you have it! You now have the answers to all of the most frequently asked online casino questions. The only question left is how to get started, and we can help you with that too. All of our approved friendly casinos listed here are ready and waiting for you right now. Create your free player account today and have a chance to see what a top shelf online casino really looks like!