Are you ready to dive into the wonderful and exciting world of Online Casino?
We know you are!
This Online Casino Rating will help you as a complete beginner or a seasoned casino veteran to pick the right casino for you.
- Top Real money casinos
- Popular online casino games
- Casinos with easy deposits and withdrawals
- Fully available on mobile devices
- Secure licenses & 24-hour customer support for International Players
Finding a Online Casino isn’t that hard. But the problem is that most of them cannot provide you with the best gaming environment. That’s why when reviewing Online Casino , we don’t just stop at verifying that they are safe and licensed. There are a lot of factors that make or break a casino site, and experienced players usually pay attention to at least a few of them according to their individual tastes.
Why Online Casino Gambling?
The revolution in the world of gambling happened awhile ago when first online casinos started to appear on the Internet in 1996-1997. Almost immediately, online casinos attracted a lot of attention from both public and mass media. It was something new, something different, and so tempting to try for everybody who had access to the Internet. In the end online casino gambling proved to be so convenient, so secure and so advantageous entertainment for millions of people that it has become one of the fastest growing sectors of Internet commerce.
These days you will find thousands of online gambling sites on the Internet with more being opened every month. The most visible difference between online and land based casinos is that online players can play their favorite casino games on the computer in the safe and familiar environment of their home. All online casinos provide customers with detailed information on the site, and a quick guide on how to play at the casino. Some online casinos will offer articles on various game strategies, and detailed information about rules of the games, so novice players can feel at ease while getting themselves familiar with the gambling parlor, its rules and policies. At land based casinos beginner players frequently feel intimidated by the noisy and busy environment, numerous service personnel and gate security guards. They often feel confused, intimidated and lost in the vast building space, being unable to enjoy the gaming process and to concentrate on the game itself. Online casinos allow players to practice, to hone their gaming skills and to slowly adapt to the new environment at their own pace. Most online casinos allow you free play tries so you can find out for yourself if this casino is what you are looking for. You can even play for real money without the risk to lose your savings by using no deposit bonuses offered by some online casinos as incentives for new players.
Another advantage of online casinos may not be so visible, but it is a very important one. The odds of winning a game at online casinos are usually slightly higher, than at land based casinos. Due to lower maintenance costs for online casinos, they have been able to operate with fewer expenses 24 hours a day, without any days-off. According to the Casino Journal Magazine, the average payout for land based casinos is around 89%, which means that out of every dollar wagered at the casino, 89 cents are paid out to winning customers. At the same time, it is not rare to see payouts reaching 96-98% for online casinos, which means more payouts to playing customers!
Another feature which makes online casinos so attractive is promotional bonuses and no deposit credits available at many of them. Using these incentives wisely, you can play games and have fun with the casino money thus saving some of your own.
Be aware that besides reputable casinos with good service record there are a few online gambling parlors which have stained their reputation by dishonest practices, bad customer service, and slow payouts. You will be asked for your personal information before you are allowed to play online, and you want to make sure that your personal data is protected by the casino. Therefore, it is very important first to read online independent gambling guides to casinos to find out the players' favorites, trusted and well-known casino sites. Secondly, read carefully the casino's rules and policies. Third, try the casino for free before you start wagering your own money. Fourth, make sure that the laws and regulations in your area allow online gambling. Do not break the law!
Online casino gambling offers exciting entertainment and fun pastime to players who are disciplined and can use self-control.
Why Online Casino Gambling?
You've probably seen that most online casinos advertisements usually offer some sort of bonus or FREE money to get you to start playing there. Like most things in the world, nothing really comes free, so before you start claiming this free money and then getting upset that you've been scammed, I suggest you keep reading and see how this all works.
First of all, you may ask; why do online casinos even offer this "free" money?
It's part of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In a nutshell, online casinos are generally "skins" of a specific software provider, so actually behind the different owner, graphics, licensing etc under the bonnet there's not much difference between let's say all Playtech powered casinos, or all Microgaming powered ones.
So, if they are mostly the same below the hood, there needs to be some sort of difference which will convince you to play at "X" online casino and not "Y". Besides the graphics, licensing, support and reputation, another way to pitch to potential players is by giving them something, in this case, a bonus.
Having put that out of the way, the next question you might ask yourself is: OK, so Casino X is offering $5,000 free, maybe I'll sign up, take my $5,000, play them out and go on to Casino Y.
The answer here is pretty simple as well. In order to claim bonuses at at an online casino, you will usually need to make a deposit, unless it's specifically stated that you don't, but we'll get to that later.
Before we sink into the beef of the different types of bonuses offered at online casinos, here are a few extra terms and points you should be aware of, so you can clarify them with a support representative before claiming a bonus, just so you know where you stand and what you're claiming.
1. Wagering requirements: Most bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements, meaning that you need to play a certain amount before you can withdraw winning from your account. On average wagering requirements are usually between 15 to 40 times, however pay attention to what you are required to wager. In some cases it will be just the bonus times X and in others you will need to wager the bonus + your deposit amount X times. The latter by the way is more common.
Another tidbit you should pay attention to with regards to wagering requirements is, that at most online casinos, if you request a withdrawal before you have completed the wagering requirements, all your winnings to date will be void. Not really fair, but this is reality.
2. Games played: Make sure you read the T&Cs in this case. Because slots games are generally the most profitable games for online casinos, many bonuses tend to be valid only for slots games. Usually scratch cards and keno will comply with this rule.
In other cases, you will be allowed to play your bonus on all games; however not all games will count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. For example play on slots will count 100% but roulette will only count 30%, meaning that you will actually need to wager over three times more in order to clear the wagering requirements and withdraw your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirement: In most cases, in order to claim a bonus you will be required to make a minimum deposit, which again can vary. It's generally a small amount which you will probably deposit anyway. It's usually not over $50.
Now that we're all on the same page and speaking the same language, it's time we went through the main types of bonuses available at most online casinos.
1. A Match bonus is the most common type of bonus. For every $ you deposit, you will be credited X% of what you deposited by the casino. So, if, for example, casino Z is offering a 100% match bonus, deposit $100 and the casino will give you an extra $100 in bonus money. This means that actually start playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses are almost always limited to a certain maximum bonus amount you can claim. A match bonus can be a standalone bonus as part of a promotion (more common at US friendly online casinos) and/or as part of the welcome bonus
2. A welcome bonus is generally offered by most, if not all, online casinos to new players who sign up and make their first deposit at the casino. The welcome bonus is the sum of all the possible match bonuses you can accumulate as a new player at the casino over a specific period of time, or within your first X deposits, or a mix of the two; so if a casino advertises a $3000 welcome bonus, it's actually the maximum you can get with the 1st deposit bonus, second deposit bonus, monthly bonus etc, where if you deposit the maximum amount of each match bonus, you can reach the advertised welcome bonus. If you deposit less than needed for the maximum bonus in each stage, you won't reach the amount advertised in the welcome bonus. So, in fact, the welcome bonus advertised is the MAXIMIUM amount you can claim in bonus money during your first period of playing at the casino.
3. A No deposit bonus is pretty self-explanatory. It's a bonus you receive from an online casino which will enable you to play real money games without having to make a deposit. This is a great tool for online casinos to acquire new players as it lets them try out the casino without having to make a deposit. In some countries it helps solve the "trust" issue casino players have with online casinos. Many players who feel comfortable depositing and playing at one online casino will be wary when trying out another one they've never played at. Other players don't want to make a deposit without trying out the software and games so a no deposit bonus can definitely help here. Some online casinos give no deposit bonuses as part of their standard offering and others steer well away from such bonuses as they claim that they tend to attract the wrong type of players, i.e. players who have no intention of playing for real money in the first place and that it just puts a strain on the support team with no actual outcome. I think that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle and that people claim no deposit bonuses for different reasons.
No deposit bonuses are generally for a pretty small amount, usually $10-$15 and they are either offered to potential clients directly by the casino or by websites affiliated with them. No deposit bonuses also have wagering requirements you need to complete before you are able to withdraw your winnings if you've been lucky.
4. Sticky/Play only bonuses are bonuses which you cannot withdraw from your account. If you get lucky and win and request a withdrawal, the bonus amount you received will be deducted off your winnings. Let's say you claimed a $50 sticky bonus and got lucky bringing your account balance to $500. Now you would like to withdraw your winnings and go celebrate with friends. The online casino will only allow you to withdraw $550 from your players account and $50, which is the sticky bonus amount, will be void. Play only bonuses are usually larger than match bonuses and the wagering requirements lower.
5. Payment method bonus: This is something that was initially common at Playtech powered casinos and has spread to many others as well over the years. Besides depositing at an online casino with your credit or debit card, there are many electronic options most of which offer instant fund transfers without the associated hassle and high fees. Many of these alternative payment methods, as they are widely called, offer their services to people without a credit check and you can transfer money from your bank account discreetly. Some are even pre-paid cards you can buy at a kiosk. Just for using these alternative payment methods you can receive an extra 10-15% bonus on every deposit you make in addition to any other bonus you claim. Be sure to check the cashier section before you sign up to an online casino you've never played at as this can definitely be to your advantage.
6. Most online casinos have a Loyalty/VIP Club scheme where you can redeem bonuses in return for points you accumulated while playing. The more you play, the more points you earn and the better the point-bonus conversion rate becomes.
It is always important to check the specific T&Cs at the online casino you're playing or plan to play at because often you will not be allowed to withdraw the bonus amount or the bonus amount can be docked off your winnings.
OK, so I'm pretty sure you're now thinking how to take advantage of all this good, so here's the flip side of the card. Online casinos are extremely sensitive to bonus abuse, also known as bonus whoring, by players. Just like you can get expelled from a land based casino for counting cards for example, you can also get your players account locked at an online casino at the first suspicion they have of bonus abuse. You need to remember that at the end of the day gambling is entertainment and is supposed to be fun and exciting. It's not a day job and you can't really earn money at the casino. Bonuses add to the fun and excitements and at the end of the day, are only a marketing tool. Claim them, have fun with them, increase your excitement but don't expect log out richer.
Want to learn more about Online Casino Rating Click here.
- Online Casino Games Offers
- Online Casino Real Money Promotional Code
- Online Casino Game Reviews
- Online Casino Gambling Signup Offer
- Online Casino Bonus Offers
- Online Casino Games For Real Money Resources
- Online Casinos Rules
- Online Casino No Deposit Rating
- Online Casino Site
- Online Casinos For Real Money Signup Offer
- Online Casino Free Offers
- Online Casino Slots No Deposit
- Online Gambling Real Money No Deposit
- Real Online Casino Offers
- Casino Games Online Instructions
- Safe Online Casino Reviews
- Online Casino Blackjack Reviews
- How To Play Online Casino Site
- Win Real Money Online Casino Rating
- Live Casino Online Resources
- Free Online Gambling Reviews
- Vegas Casino Online Promotional Code
- Online Slots No Deposit
- Make Money Online Casino Offers
- Online Casino Free Play Rules
- Top 10 Online Casino Sign up offer
- Online Casino Europe Sign up offer
- Online Casino Games No Deposit Guide
- Online Casino Book Withdrawal
- Top 5 Online Casino Guide
- Free Online Casino Games Rating
- Play Casino Online Site
- Free Online Casino Promotional Code
- Legal Online Casino Sign up offer
- Online Cash Casino Promotional Code
- Top Casino Online Sign up offer
- Online Casino Deals Instructions
- Vip Online Casino Reviews
- Reputable Online Casino Signup Offer
- Safest Online Gambling No Deposit
- Grand Casino Online Site
- Casino Online Games Guide
- Fast Paying Casinos Sign up offer
- Instant Cash Out Casino Instructions
- Casino Game Online Resources
- Casino Online Gaming Sign up offer
- Party Casino Online Deposit Bonus
- Casino Slots Instructions
- Online Slots Real Money No Deposit
- Real Money Slots Deposit Bonus
- Mobile Casino Promotional Code
- Slots Online Casino Signup Offer
- Online Roulette Rules
- Virtual Reality Casino Rating
- Real Money Casino Rules
- Real Cash Casino No Deposit
- Gamble Online Sign up offer
- Gambling Casinos Near Me Sign up offer
- Vegas Casino Slots No Deposit
- Win Casino Online Site
Online Casino Offers