How to Make Real Money Online using Safe Online Casino ?
The Safe Online Casino is massive. There are thousands of real money casino sites, but not all are created equal and finding those that offer things like fast withdrawals with trusted methods.
We have searched the International market to give you the best online casinos for real money, and we’ve spent countless hours testing them!
Every casino review has been checked against our criteria, played with a real money investment, and compiled our findings.
These Safe Online Casino Signup Offer all exceeded our expectations and make us eager to gamble as we are eager to share them with you!
Millions of players trust these Safe Online Casino Signup Offer to provide a secure casino experience! We can proudly say that we have found the best online casinos in India.
Various Type of Online Casinos
There are countless online casinos that you can choose to play your favorite games. Each casino offers different games and benefits with attractive bonuses and on-going promotions to lure you into their business. It is understandable one should be cautious before sign up any online casino and deposit your hard-earned money into the player's account at the casino. But, how do you know if an online casino is right for you? What are the things to consider in deciding a casino to sign up with? If you are confused which one to go for, below are the 4 tips that will definitely give you some hints.
1. Check the legitimate of the online casino
There are far more rogue casinos (casinos that cheat money) on the internet then the legitimate online casinos. If you accidentally sign-up and deposit your money into a rogue casino, most probably you will never have a chance with withdraw your money out from the casino. Even you have won and met the casino withdrawal requirements, the rogue casinos will have tons of reasons that stop you from getting your money into your pocket. Therefore, it is important to choose a legitimate and highly reputable online casino to play at. These online casinos normally have been verified by an independent regulator such as eCOGRA (e-Commerce Online Gaming Regulation & Assurance) along with audited payout certifications as a safe play online casino.
2. Is the customer support service excellent?
A legitimate online casino does not guarantee for a good customer service. Some casinos give very poor support to their players. They never response or take a few days just to response to your email enquiry; they may have live-chat, but let you waiting for a long time before reply to your chat message. You will definitely get frustrate with the delay response from these casinos if you have issues or problems that need immediate attention from the support team. Therefore, you should always test the customer support service by sending email, chatting and even phone call to see how good their service is before you sign up an account with them.
3. Check whether the online casinos support your preferred banking option
A good online casino won't be the best casino for you if it does not offer the banking options that are easy and convenient to make deposits and withdrawals. You can't play the casino games with real money if you find no way to deposit the money into your player's account. Even if there is option for you to deposit your money to play the game, you may have difficulties to withdraw the money out from the player's account if the casino does not support a withdrawal option that suits you. Therefore, you should take the banking options into your consideration when choosing an online casino that meets your preferred needs.
4. Do you want to play with live dealer?
Most online casinos are operated by software and use a random number generator to roll the games. But, some gamblers may prefer the experience with real live casino games taking place in real-time with real dealers. A few famous online casinos have integrated live dealer games into their online casinos to provide the excitements for players who preferred to play with real dealer instead playing with software. If you are one of these players, then you should only consider online casinos with integrated live dealer games.
Why Online Casino Gambling?
The online casino system has grown tremendously in the last decade or so that it has been in existence - to a point where it is almost surpassing the brick and mortar casino system of the fore. Indeed, though hard statistics are hard to come by, chances are that at this point in time, there are more regular casino players who play on online casinos than there are playing in the traditional brick and mortar casinos. Comparing in terms of playing volumes (amounts of money deposited and winnings earned), online casinos are also likely to win over brick and mortar casinos hands down.
Now one of the greatest attractions that have drawn so many people into online casinos is the bonuses they offer.
The way the online casino bonuses work is such that for every amount of 'playing money' money one deposits into the online casino, the casino -or the 'house' as the casino is known in these circles - tops up with a certain amount. This way, a person who deposits $100 into the casino, for instance, might find the 'house' topping their $100 deposit with another $20, so that thanks to the online casino bonuses system, such a person gets to play as much as they would have played had they deposited $120 into the casino, for playing purposes.
Online casino bonuses can therefore be seen as the online casino's concept of a 'discount on purchase' where for every amount of 'playing service' a player purchases, they are given some more of the same service, for free.
Every online casino that offers a bonus typically does so under its own well thought out system, so that we end up with a situation where 'all online casino deposits are not equal.' Indeed, examining the various bonuses that online casinos offer, we might end up with a situation where armed with a scoring criteria, we can rank the various online casino bonuses from the 'mediocre' to the 'ordinary' and onto the best casino bonuses.
For the most part, the best casino bonuses tend to be stated in percentages (like where the 'house' offers to top up every amount deposited into the casino account with a fixed percentage of it, say 5 or 10 percent). Of course, there are some online casinos that state their bonuses in fixed dollar amounts (like where for every $100 deposited, they top up with $10), and these too, can turn out to be great in some cases.
Most online casinos that offer bonuses typically put a limit to the amounts onto which they pay the bonuses, so that - for instance, for every $100 deposited, the 'house' tops up with 10%, but only up to a maximum of $100. Now with regard to these limits, the best casino bonuses will tend to be those that apply to the greatest amounts of money, so that even if you deposit a huge amount of money, you can still be in a position to enjoy the bonus. The opposite of these, of course, are the severely limited online casino bonuses, which apply only for modest deposits, where every deposit above such and such an amount is not subject to the bonus.
What are the best Ways to Find Safe Online Casino Signup Offer ?
You've probably seen that most online casinos advertisements usually offer some sort of bonus or FREE money to get you to start playing there. Like most things in the world, nothing really comes free, so before you start claiming this free money and then getting upset that you've been scammed, I suggest you keep reading and see how this all works.
First of all, you may ask; why do online casinos even offer this "free" money?
It's part of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In a nutshell, online casinos are generally "skins" of a specific software provider, so actually behind the different owner, graphics, licensing etc under the bonnet there's not much difference between let's say all Playtech powered casinos, or all Microgaming powered ones.
So, if they are mostly the same below the hood, there needs to be some sort of difference which will convince you to play at "X" online casino and not "Y". Besides the graphics, licensing, support and reputation, another way to pitch to potential players is by giving them something, in this case, a bonus.
Having put that out of the way, the next question you might ask yourself is: OK, so Casino X is offering $5,000 free, maybe I'll sign up, take my $5,000, play them out and go on to Casino Y.
The answer here is pretty simple as well. In order to claim bonuses at at an online casino, you will usually need to make a deposit, unless it's specifically stated that you don't, but we'll get to that later.
Before we sink into the beef of the different types of bonuses offered at online casinos, here are a few extra terms and points you should be aware of, so you can clarify them with a support representative before claiming a bonus, just so you know where you stand and what you're claiming.
1. Wagering requirements: Most bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements, meaning that you need to play a certain amount before you can withdraw winning from your account. On average wagering requirements are usually between 15 to 40 times, however pay attention to what you are required to wager. In some cases it will be just the bonus times X and in others you will need to wager the bonus + your deposit amount X times. The latter by the way is more common.
Another tidbit you should pay attention to with regards to wagering requirements is, that at most online casinos, if you request a withdrawal before you have completed the wagering requirements, all your winnings to date will be void. Not really fair, but this is reality.
2. Games played: Make sure you read the T&Cs in this case. Because slots games are generally the most profitable games for online casinos, many bonuses tend to be valid only for slots games. Usually scratch cards and keno will comply with this rule.
In other cases, you will be allowed to play your bonus on all games; however not all games will count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. For example play on slots will count 100% but roulette will only count 30%, meaning that you will actually need to wager over three times more in order to clear the wagering requirements and withdraw your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirement: In most cases, in order to claim a bonus you will be required to make a minimum deposit, which again can vary. It's generally a small amount which you will probably deposit anyway. It's usually not over $50.
Now that we're all on the same page and speaking the same language, it's time we went through the main types of bonuses available at most online casinos.
1. A Match bonus is the most common type of bonus. For every $ you deposit, you will be credited X% of what you deposited by the casino. So, if, for example, casino Z is offering a 100% match bonus, deposit $100 and the casino will give you an extra $100 in bonus money. This means that actually start playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses are almost always limited to a certain maximum bonus amount you can claim. A match bonus can be a standalone bonus as part of a promotion (more common at US friendly online casinos) and/or as part of the welcome bonus
2. A welcome bonus is generally offered by most, if not all, online casinos to new players who sign up and make their first deposit at the casino. The welcome bonus is the sum of all the possible match bonuses you can accumulate as a new player at the casino over a specific period of time, or within your first X deposits, or a mix of the two; so if a casino advertises a $3000 welcome bonus, it's actually the maximum you can get with the 1st deposit bonus, second deposit bonus, monthly bonus etc, where if you deposit the maximum amount of each match bonus, you can reach the advertised welcome bonus. If you deposit less than needed for the maximum bonus in each stage, you won't reach the amount advertised in the welcome bonus. So, in fact, the welcome bonus advertised is the MAXIMIUM amount you can claim in bonus money during your first period of playing at the casino.
3. A No deposit bonus is pretty self-explanatory. It's a bonus you receive from an online casino which will enable you to play real money games without having to make a deposit. This is a great tool for online casinos to acquire new players as it lets them try out the casino without having to make a deposit. In some countries it helps solve the "trust" issue casino players have with online casinos. Many players who feel comfortable depositing and playing at one online casino will be wary when trying out another one they've never played at. Other players don't want to make a deposit without trying out the software and games so a no deposit bonus can definitely help here. Some online casinos give no deposit bonuses as part of their standard offering and others steer well away from such bonuses as they claim that they tend to attract the wrong type of players, i.e. players who have no intention of playing for real money in the first place and that it just puts a strain on the support team with no actual outcome. I think that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle and that people claim no deposit bonuses for different reasons.
No deposit bonuses are generally for a pretty small amount, usually $10-$15 and they are either offered to potential clients directly by the casino or by websites affiliated with them. No deposit bonuses also have wagering requirements you need to complete before you are able to withdraw your winnings if you've been lucky.
4. Sticky/Play only bonuses are bonuses which you cannot withdraw from your account. If you get lucky and win and request a withdrawal, the bonus amount you received will be deducted off your winnings. Let's say you claimed a $50 sticky bonus and got lucky bringing your account balance to $500. Now you would like to withdraw your winnings and go celebrate with friends. The online casino will only allow you to withdraw $550 from your players account and $50, which is the sticky bonus amount, will be void. Play only bonuses are usually larger than match bonuses and the wagering requirements lower.
5. Payment method bonus: This is something that was initially common at Playtech powered casinos and has spread to many others as well over the years. Besides depositing at an online casino with your credit or debit card, there are many electronic options most of which offer instant fund transfers without the associated hassle and high fees. Many of these alternative payment methods, as they are widely called, offer their services to people without a credit check and you can transfer money from your bank account discreetly. Some are even pre-paid cards you can buy at a kiosk. Just for using these alternative payment methods you can receive an extra 10-15% bonus on every deposit you make in addition to any other bonus you claim. Be sure to check the cashier section before you sign up to an online casino you've never played at as this can definitely be to your advantage.
6. Most online casinos have a Loyalty/VIP Club scheme where you can redeem bonuses in return for points you accumulated while playing. The more you play, the more points you earn and the better the point-bonus conversion rate becomes.
It is always important to check the specific T&Cs at the online casino you're playing or plan to play at because often you will not be allowed to withdraw the bonus amount or the bonus amount can be docked off your winnings.
OK, so I'm pretty sure you're now thinking how to take advantage of all this good, so here's the flip side of the card. Online casinos are extremely sensitive to bonus abuse, also known as bonus whoring, by players. Just like you can get expelled from a land based casino for counting cards for example, you can also get your players account locked at an online casino at the first suspicion they have of bonus abuse. You need to remember that at the end of the day gambling is entertainment and is supposed to be fun and exciting. It's not a day job and you can't really earn money at the casino. Bonuses add to the fun and excitements and at the end of the day, are only a marketing tool. Claim them, have fun with them, increase your excitement but don't expect log out richer.
Safe Online Casino Reviews