How to Make Real Money Online using Real Cash Casino ?
The Real Cash Casino is massive. There are thousands of real money casino sites, but not all are created equal and finding those that offer things like fast withdrawals with trusted methods.
We have searched the International market to give you the best online casinos for real money, and we’ve spent countless hours testing them!
Every casino review has been checked against our criteria, played with a real money investment, and compiled our findings.
These Real Cash Casino No Deposit all exceeded our expectations and make us eager to gamble as we are eager to share them with you!
Millions of players trust these Real Cash Casino No Deposit to provide a secure casino experience! We can proudly say that we have found the best online casinos in India.
Online Casinos Vs Land Casinos
You've probably seen that most online casinos advertisements usually offer some sort of bonus or FREE money to get you to start playing there. Like most things in the world, nothing really comes free, so before you start claiming this free money and then getting upset that you've been scammed, I suggest you keep reading and see how this all works.
First of all, you may ask; why do online casinos even offer this "free" money?
It's part of their marketing and differentiation strategy. In a nutshell, online casinos are generally "skins" of a specific software provider, so actually behind the different owner, graphics, licensing etc under the bonnet there's not much difference between let's say all Playtech powered casinos, or all Microgaming powered ones.
So, if they are mostly the same below the hood, there needs to be some sort of difference which will convince you to play at "X" online casino and not "Y". Besides the graphics, licensing, support and reputation, another way to pitch to potential players is by giving them something, in this case, a bonus.
Having put that out of the way, the next question you might ask yourself is: OK, so Casino X is offering $5,000 free, maybe I'll sign up, take my $5,000, play them out and go on to Casino Y.
The answer here is pretty simple as well. In order to claim bonuses at at an online casino, you will usually need to make a deposit, unless it's specifically stated that you don't, but we'll get to that later.
Before we sink into the beef of the different types of bonuses offered at online casinos, here are a few extra terms and points you should be aware of, so you can clarify them with a support representative before claiming a bonus, just so you know where you stand and what you're claiming.
1. Wagering requirements: Most bonuses have wagering or playthrough requirements, meaning that you need to play a certain amount before you can withdraw winning from your account. On average wagering requirements are usually between 15 to 40 times, however pay attention to what you are required to wager. In some cases it will be just the bonus times X and in others you will need to wager the bonus + your deposit amount X times. The latter by the way is more common.
Another tidbit you should pay attention to with regards to wagering requirements is, that at most online casinos, if you request a withdrawal before you have completed the wagering requirements, all your winnings to date will be void. Not really fair, but this is reality.
2. Games played: Make sure you read the T&Cs in this case. Because slots games are generally the most profitable games for online casinos, many bonuses tend to be valid only for slots games. Usually scratch cards and keno will comply with this rule.
In other cases, you will be allowed to play your bonus on all games; however not all games will count 100% towards the playthrough requirements. For example play on slots will count 100% but roulette will only count 30%, meaning that you will actually need to wager over three times more in order to clear the wagering requirements and withdraw your winnings.
3. Minimum deposit requirement: In most cases, in order to claim a bonus you will be required to make a minimum deposit, which again can vary. It's generally a small amount which you will probably deposit anyway. It's usually not over $50.
Now that we're all on the same page and speaking the same language, it's time we went through the main types of bonuses available at most online casinos.
1. A Match bonus is the most common type of bonus. For every $ you deposit, you will be credited X% of what you deposited by the casino. So, if, for example, casino Z is offering a 100% match bonus, deposit $100 and the casino will give you an extra $100 in bonus money. This means that actually start playing at the casino with $200. Match bonuses are almost always limited to a certain maximum bonus amount you can claim. A match bonus can be a standalone bonus as part of a promotion (more common at US friendly online casinos) and/or as part of the welcome bonus
2. A welcome bonus is generally offered by most, if not all, online casinos to new players who sign up and make their first deposit at the casino. The welcome bonus is the sum of all the possible match bonuses you can accumulate as a new player at the casino over a specific period of time, or within your first X deposits, or a mix of the two; so if a casino advertises a $3000 welcome bonus, it's actually the maximum you can get with the 1st deposit bonus, second deposit bonus, monthly bonus etc, where if you deposit the maximum amount of each match bonus, you can reach the advertised welcome bonus. If you deposit less than needed for the maximum bonus in each stage, you won't reach the amount advertised in the welcome bonus. So, in fact, the welcome bonus advertised is the MAXIMIUM amount you can claim in bonus money during your first period of playing at the casino.
3. A No deposit bonus is pretty self-explanatory. It's a bonus you receive from an online casino which will enable you to play real money games without having to make a deposit. This is a great tool for online casinos to acquire new players as it lets them try out the casino without having to make a deposit. In some countries it helps solve the "trust" issue casino players have with online casinos. Many players who feel comfortable depositing and playing at one online casino will be wary when trying out another one they've never played at. Other players don't want to make a deposit without trying out the software and games so a no deposit bonus can definitely help here. Some online casinos give no deposit bonuses as part of their standard offering and others steer well away from such bonuses as they claim that they tend to attract the wrong type of players, i.e. players who have no intention of playing for real money in the first place and that it just puts a strain on the support team with no actual outcome. I think that the truth is probably somewhere in the middle and that people claim no deposit bonuses for different reasons.
No deposit bonuses are generally for a pretty small amount, usually $10-$15 and they are either offered to potential clients directly by the casino or by websites affiliated with them. No deposit bonuses also have wagering requirements you need to complete before you are able to withdraw your winnings if you've been lucky.
4. Sticky/Play only bonuses are bonuses which you cannot withdraw from your account. If you get lucky and win and request a withdrawal, the bonus amount you received will be deducted off your winnings. Let's say you claimed a $50 sticky bonus and got lucky bringing your account balance to $500. Now you would like to withdraw your winnings and go celebrate with friends. The online casino will only allow you to withdraw $550 from your players account and $50, which is the sticky bonus amount, will be void. Play only bonuses are usually larger than match bonuses and the wagering requirements lower.
5. Payment method bonus: This is something that was initially common at Playtech powered casinos and has spread to many others as well over the years. Besides depositing at an online casino with your credit or debit card, there are many electronic options most of which offer instant fund transfers without the associated hassle and high fees. Many of these alternative payment methods, as they are widely called, offer their services to people without a credit check and you can transfer money from your bank account discreetly. Some are even pre-paid cards you can buy at a kiosk. Just for using these alternative payment methods you can receive an extra 10-15% bonus on every deposit you make in addition to any other bonus you claim. Be sure to check the cashier section before you sign up to an online casino you've never played at as this can definitely be to your advantage.
6. Most online casinos have a Loyalty/VIP Club scheme where you can redeem bonuses in return for points you accumulated while playing. The more you play, the more points you earn and the better the point-bonus conversion rate becomes.
It is always important to check the specific T&Cs at the online casino you're playing or plan to play at because often you will not be allowed to withdraw the bonus amount or the bonus amount can be docked off your winnings.
OK, so I'm pretty sure you're now thinking how to take advantage of all this good, so here's the flip side of the card. Online casinos are extremely sensitive to bonus abuse, also known as bonus whoring, by players. Just like you can get expelled from a land based casino for counting cards for example, you can also get your players account locked at an online casino at the first suspicion they have of bonus abuse. You need to remember that at the end of the day gambling is entertainment and is supposed to be fun and exciting. It's not a day job and you can't really earn money at the casino. Bonuses add to the fun and excitements and at the end of the day, are only a marketing tool. Claim them, have fun with them, increase your excitement but don't expect log out richer.
Points To Remember Before Choosing An Online Casino
With the emergence of the online casino, people do not have to fly or drive to a faraway casino to play their favored games. Changing times and new innovations resulted in the growth and popularity of the internet casinos these days. Considering the present scenario, the online casino has developed as the most entertaining and enticing means to check out a number of popular casino games under one roof.
Gone are those days when you had to plan for a holiday or vacation to travel to a location like New Jersey or Las Vegas popular for offering the excitement of real casinos. However, it is obvious that while planning a holiday, you had to put aside your official commitments. It is more likely that traveling frequently leaving behind all your assignments may not be possible always.
The introduction of the internet casino or more popularly the online casino eliminates a lot of hassles for the gamers making it much more easy for them to reach out their favorite game at any time and at any place. Additionally, you do not require to travel all the way to any brick and mortar casino to play your casino game. Having a computer with internet connectivity can put an end to all these problems.
Casino online gives you access to a lot of gambling sites on the internet. If you're 21 (the considered legal age of gambling) then you are ready to start with the online casino games. You should know that playing at any online casino site brings about a lot of advantages for the players.
Having a look on the major advantages of the online casinos will help you to know why this means of gambling has grown so popular. Why is it the most preferred option for most casino players worldwide? Well, in the following lines you will come across the most common advantages that online gambling brings you forward. These include
Playing at your convenience:
One of the main features of casino online that makes most gaming lovers to turn to gambling online is that the internet forms to be the most convenient medium these days. The online casino forms to be an essential way allowing more and more players to gamble with ease from their own residence. Till you're connected to the internet, you can play your favored casino games 24x7. You just have to enter a site and get started with your chosen casino games.
Promotion and bonuses
The online gambling bonuses prove to be the most attractive options to select playing online. You will never be finding these kinds of options in any brick and mortar casino. Presently, you are offered a range of bonuses like deposit match bonus, sign up bonus or welcome bonus, no deposit bonus ad cash back bonus. These promotions can be a great way to attract more and more new players and hold on to the existing players as well. With bonuses, the players can easily increase the bankroll as they have much more cash in hand to bet.
More choice of casinos
With the internet casinos, you will get a choice of more casinos at a time. You can even switch over to one site to another as it depends solely on your wish.
Convenient and easy withdrawal and deposit options:
Online casinos brings you a lot of banking options to make your selection. Many online casino sites accept Master and Visa credit cards for both withdrawal and deposit purposes. Other popular options available include wire transfer, NeTeller, myCitadel, Moneybookers, Entropay and others.
What are the best Ways to Find Real Cash Casino No Deposit ?
Whether gambling online is a serious pastime for you or a casual hobby, choosing between the hundreds of online casinos available online today can be rather intimidating. After all, every online gamer has their own unique personality, likes, dislikes and preferred games. Just as every player is different, so are online casinos. Below are the basics to consider when shopping around for an online casino that will meet your gambling needs and then some.
It's All About the Games
When it comes to online casinos, I come to play and I play to win. But first and foremost, I come to play. That means that you're not going to stick around playing a game you don't enjoy. Even if you play a game common to all casinos like poker, if the interface is weak you are all but guaranteed to make a fast "exit."
Because online casinos only feature games where wagers are involved, you might think your choices are limited, but you couldn't be farther from the truth. Many companies pride themselves on thinking outside the box and offering new and innovative games that raise the bar in terms of graphics, sound and playability. It is a good idea to get an idea of which online casinos carry games that you are interested in playing. Companies like Rival and Cryptologic are just two of the many top online casino software providers that push the envelope with every game they put out.
Also know that each software provider has their own style. Rival, as I mentioned above, has stellar games, but tends to cater to the younger crowd of online casino players. They focus more on graphics and games that appeal to "video gamers" more than anyone else. Where as Cryptologic has a knack for taking classic games and making them fresh and exciting again.
Naturally people when playing online, one wants to make sure that they are able to access their money as quickly and conveniently as possible. Most online casinos offer simple depositing processes whereby you deposit money into an account for use within that particular online casino. Still, not every casino operates the same way. RTG and Playtech incorporate their own software methods to manage money while Cryptologic uses "Ecash."
Look for Peer Reviews
An online casino will tell you anything and everything to get you to gamble at their online casino. Can you blame them? They want to make money. It is in their best interest to sell their online casino as the biggest and the best. Therefore, your best bet on researching an online casino is to search for customer reviews on gambling review websites.
Online gamers are passionate about the casinos they love and venomous towards those they hate. Before spending a dime, it behooves you to read some reviews and benefit from the experience of others. There are so many sites out there offering top-notch, third party reviews of online casinos. Even though you'll be gambling at the casino, it's best not to gamble on a casino.
Beware of Sign Up Bonuses
Sign up bonuses as far as I'm concerned are the candy that a shady stranger uses to lure a kid into a van. They say nothing for the online casino's game-play or customer service. I shall use another simile. They are like an ad incentive from a car dealership put out there to draw suckers into the clutches of salesman. Bottom line, there's always a catch. In the above scenarios you either get kidnapped or have the old "switcharoo" pulled on you and end up paying way more than you wanted for a car.
Online Casinos are no different. Often the sign up bonus will offer some exorbitant amount of free money. That's what it says on the surface. But what they don't tell you is that if you want that money to pay off, you will have to pay an even more exorbitant amount in wagers until you meet your minimum that lets you cash out...if you have any winnings that is.
Are You a Mac or a PC?
While every online casino is PC friendly, the same cannot be said for Macintosh computers. However, online casino bosses aren't blind and many have developed platforms that are compatible with both PC and the rising number of Mac users. So if you're on a Mac, your choice is fairly limited. If you're on a PC, the online casino world is your oyster.
ECOGRA Certified Casinos
There are a number of third-party online casino watchdogs out there, all of them monitoring the casinos to see that they are playing fair. The most trusted of them all is eCogra (short for eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance). There is no way to ensure that any online casino is absolutely fair 100% of the time. However, seeing that a casino is certified by eCogra is the best way to know that play is as fair as it can be.
Real Cash Casino No Deposit